VANWODS provides access to financial services to disadvantaged women in Vanuatu, to support women's economic empowerment.
VANWODS also allows men to access services, with additional membership criteria.
- Members save a minimum of VT200 in the pledge savings account each week
- Withdrawals can be made anytime
For Clients who wish to take loans
- A percentage (5%) of their loan is deducted and deposited to this savings account
- The pledge account balance must be maintained, to act like a guarantee to their loan
- A minimum of VT5 can be saved weekly
Members can withdraw anytime during their center meeting